Still curious? Excellent! Keep going...
Encouraged by WWF Nepal and the NGO Engage Nepal with Science, there were several activities related to environment and science in 2021. We have three nice, short videos about this:
- School report 2018 (english, 6 MB) original report by Pema Wangyal, school coordinator
- Newsletter December 2018 (german, 1 MB)
- Lettre Info Juillet 2018 (french, 0.4 MB) about health care in Dolpo
- Newsletter July 2018 (german, 0.9 MB) about health care in Dolpo
- School Report 2017 (english, 3 MB) original report by Pema Wangyal, teacher and school coordinator
- School Report 2017 (german, 1.2 MB) edited version of the school report with additional information
- rapport Saldang 2017 (french, 0.8 MB) french version of our report
- Newsletter November 2017 (german, 0.5 MB)
- Newsletter June 2017 (german, 0.6 MB) on Yartsa Gunbu
- School Report 2016 (english, 3.5 MB) original report by Pema Wangyal, teacher and school coordinator
- School Report 2016 (german, 1.7 MB) edited version of the school report
- Newsletter November 2016 (german) travel report by Tobias of his visit to Saldang
- Newsletter May 2016 (german) on the death of Thinley Lhondup
- Newsletter February 2016 (german)
- School Report 2015, (english, 1.5 MB) original school report by Pema Wangyal, teacher and school coordinator
- Schulbericht 2015, (german, 500 KB) edited version of the school report by Pema Wangyal
- Newsletter October 2015 (german), Report of Michel's trek to Saldang
- Newsletter August 2015, together with an interesting text from the french association Action Dolpo: Leben im Dolpo – Sommerweide.
- Newsletter March 2015 (german)
- school report 2014, german version
- School report 2013, german version
We have produced a small flyer to present the school and our intentions. It is available in german, english, and french.
Also, there is an easy A4 sized page in German.
The image archive
Adelheid's foto collection from many years resides here: www.igfm-muenchen.de/hum/humstart.html